Bolts NZ/TZ-S1 and NZ/TZ-S2 for safety switches NZ.VZ, NZ.VZ.VS and TZ
- Aluminum bolt
- For doors hinged on the left or right. Cone grip bottom.
- Spring catch in open position
- Can be locked in open position with padlocks
- Actuator included
- Robust construction
- Easy screw mounting
- No additional door handle necessary
- On bolt NZ/TZ-S1, actuating pin on bottom
- After the door is opened, the actuator is automatically withdrawn into the bolt by a built-in return spring.
- The operator is protected. When the door is open there is no risk of injury due to protruding actuator.
- The actuator is protected. When hinged doors are closed it is ensured that the actuator is not used as an end stop.
|1)||Additional information: The handle must be securely bonded in the thread for setup or after setting of the approach direction. Removing the handle with the system in operation is not allowed for reasons related to protection against tampering. Safety switch and actuator (bolt) must be combined correctly for mounting. Do not use safety switch as an end stop for the guard.|
|1||Safety switch NZ.VZ approach direction A|
|2||Safety switch NZ.VZ approach direction C|
|3||Hole for 3 padlocks|
Mechanical values and environment