Inductive single limit switches ENA
DescriptionInductive single limit switches are non-contact in operation. They are used as an alternative to mechanical switches. The main advantage is their wear-free operating mode. They are noted for their insensitivity to corrosive ambient conditions and their virtually unlimited mechanical life.
- High approach speed and high switching frequency
- Resistant to strong vibrations and coarse contamination
- Resistant to most cutting oils and coolants
- Replaces precision single limit switch N1A of the same design
- Design according to DIN 43693