Operating organizations are obligated to check machines and installations before they are used for the first time, at periodic intervals afterwards and if they are converted. The employer must remedy any defects found in order to ensure safe use of the work equipment by employees.
From inspections on safeguards and safety systems to recurring functional checks, we offer the right check for your machine.
Regular inspections are also required by law to ensure electrical safety on installations and equipment and to identify defects in good time.
Our experts always assist you with suitable inspections to the appropriate depth.
Benefits for you
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- Support for acceptance inspection on a machine from the manufacturer.
- Documentation in test reports as needed, with specific recommendations for action.
- Support by EUCHNER Safety Engineering in correcting defects.
- Checking the effectiveness of safeguards.
- Visual and functional inspection of the safety functions.
- Checking the safety functions depending on the category and Performance Level (safety check).
- Inspection of electrical installations and stationary equipment according to DGUV (German Social Accident Insurance association) regulation 3 in accordance with the EN 60204 standard (DIN VDE 0113).