The next step after determining a machine’s danger zones in a risk assessment is to create an intelligent safety concept. The objective here is to define specific measures for each danger zone to reduce the Risk to an acceptable minimum. The individual risk reduction measures are shown based on a machine overview.
We work closely with you to develop the technically and economically ideal safety concept. We are committed to neutrality in selecting the safeguards for this purpose.
Implementing the safety concept does more than just improve the installation’s safety. A safe installation increases your machine availability while boosting your productivity.
Benefits for you
- You get a technically optimized safety concept tailored to your requirements.
- Professional integration of suitable safety measures saves you time and money.
- Your safety concept always complies with the latest laws and standards.
We develop the safety concept for your machine. You receive an offer including the following Services:
- Solutions for ensuring machinery safety over the long term.
- Development of suggestions for protecting the respective danger zone using state-of-the-art mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic technologies.
- Specification of the safety function.