The Use of Work Equipment Directive 2009/104/EC and its amendment of 2015 govern safety and occupational health protection for employees when they use work equipment.
By law, companies must perform a hazard assessment for each item of work equipment. This means that the employer must document all hazards that could impair employees’ health
and safety. This must be done before the equip ment is used for the first time and at regular intervals afterward.
Our safety experts will help you develop the required protective measures to guarantee safe use in all machine life cycle phases.
Benefits for you
- Your work equipment is efficiently and fully assessed according to the Use of Work Equipment Directive.
- You benefit from our structured approach that always takes the productivity of your production processes into account.
- Agreement about the type and scope of hazard assessments.
- Performance of the hazard assessments on an agreed schedule.
- Preparation of an action plan for eliminating possible causes of risk.
- Documentation of the implemented protective measures.
- Review of your hazard assessment.