Bolt BTM-UNIP-S... for safety switches TP, STP, STA, CTP and CTA
- Steel bolt
- For doors hinged on the left or right
- Can be locked in open position with padlocks
- Actuator not included
- Robust design
- Easily mounted to standard aluminum profiles and machine covers by screw connection
- No additional door handle necessary
- The bolts are suitable for the series TP, STP, STA, CTP and CTA.
- Order safety switch and actuator separately
- In combination with the safety switches CTP-...-EX, the bolt can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres according to ATEX in Zone 2/22.
- The specifications of the ATEX Directive and ATEX standards additionally apply to non-electric parts of a potentially explosive installation. Mechanical parts (the mechanical bolts in this case) are not subject to mandatory identification according to the ATEX Directive. The bolt BTM-UNIP-S-TH-00-X-159951 has no ATEX rating.
|3||Safety guard frame (40x40)|
|4||Attention! Bolt is not allowed to be used in conjunction with an escape release.|
Mechanical values and environment
|Number of safety switches that can be mounted||1|
|Base plate||Galvanized steel|
|Switch bracket||Galvanized steel|
Download all important documents with a single click.
- The operating instructions and any additions to the operating instructions or brief instructions
- Any data sheets to supplement the operating instructions
- The declaration of conformity