Inner door handle AE-R-S3
- Inner door knob silver colored
- A sticker describing the opening sequence is included with the locking module
- Extended actuation axis for thicker doors (special length)
Inner door knob
In combination with a locking module with escape release, the safety system must be equipped with an inner door handle. It enables people shut in to open the locked door from the danger zone.
The actuation axis supplied is suitable for profiles up to 45 mm.
Extended actuation axis
Optionally, a 250 mm (instead of 112 mm) long actuation axis (order no. 106761) can be ordered for thicker doors or profiles > 45 mm. The axis can be shortened to the required dimension.
|1||Connection - handle module|
|2||Protective sleeve and actuation axis enclosed separately|
|3||Door handle/door knob (silver colored)|
Mechanical values and environment
|Housing||Die-cast zinc, stainless steel powder-coated, brass|
|Mechanical life||1 x 10⁶|
|Ambient temperature||-20 ... +55 °C|
|Additional feature||with silver-colored knob|
Download all important documents with a single click.
- The operating instructions and any additions to the operating instructions or brief instructions
- Any data sheets to supplement the operating instructions
- The declaration of conformity